I wanted to start off with the sound of the big, soothing, waves crashing up the shore because it sets the mood of that calm, relax feeling. I also added the sound of the birds chirping to give it a more lively sound where you can get a feeling of the surroundings. I wanted the beginning to feel like it's a perfect, peaceful and happy place until the fire crackling starts to show up. I cut up the "tap" noises from another audio and putting it with the "rustling paper" sound to establish that sound of a fire burning. Basically it's destroying or burning the feeling of relaxation and when everything seems nice and calm and its just the way you want it next thing you know, it gets worse and the storm in the end (the rain) rolls through taking over the sound of the waves. Things can change in the blink of an eye and your perfect world is upside down. You realize just how fast your perfect world is all of a sudden taken from you. Maybe we don't belong in a place where we're not suppose to be in.
Running Time: 1:28
MAC: Listen to sound HERE
Windows: Listen to sound HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment